Teasing is all about being playful. At the same time you always need to come out on top in a conversation to demonstrate that you’re the leader, the strong guy who is confident no matter what she says. Teasing is about being cocky and funny. It’s about being brash and playful at the same time. It’s about being creative: your best tools here are cold reading and purposeful misunderstanding. The basic principle is always the same: push and pull (or punishment and reward). That means that you always keep the tension in the conversation. For example tell her that you like her. Then moments later pretend you’re upset by something that she did. “Negs” are suitable for teasing, but even more effective at the beginning of a conversation as you disqualify yourself from being a possible suitor.
So, without further chitchat, here are the Top Ten Lines to Tease a Girl:
1) I like your hair color… Is it real?
2) I love your smile… But I’m looking for a girl with personality.
3) I like your voice… But not what you’re saying.
4) You seem so smart. How do you manage to hide your true self?
5) You’re beautiful. But beauty is so common. What is it that you have except your looks?
6) What’s the craziest thing you’re ever done? That’s great. You and my grandma would really get along.
7) You know why you and me would never get along? We are too similar…
8) You are pretty… But not my type.
9) Hey, what’s your favorite song? What? That’s it. I’m going home.
10) Are you dancing or do you need to go to the toilet?
As you perform those lines, remember that your tone is everything. Stay playful and don’t take her answers seriously. The more approaches you do, the more confident you will become. Therefore it necessary to go out and approach people as often as you can. If you are too intimidated, approach people who work at public places (so it’s normal for them to get approached). If you can’t motivate yourself to go out and approach, give your buddy 100 Dollars and tell him that he has to give your back 10 Dollars for every set you approach. This is a quite strong motivation for most people. The cool thing isn’t that after some approaches you will realize that it isn’t that hard at all.