I just love collecting Quotes on all subjects. Whenever I come across a good funny life quote that make me laugh or inspiring and motivational life quote that shake me to the core and inspire me to take action, I jot them down on my computer. Later on, whenever I feel blue, I just open my computer and read all my collection of quotes.
Reading them gives me quick boost in my energy that carries though the day keeping me active and closer to achieving my goals. The best thing they do to me is that they quickly get me into the positive frame of mindset that is necessary to get true success in life.
It has been scientifically proven that laughing for 10 minutes can significantly reduce level of stress and strength immune system as well. Funny Life Quotes makes me burst with laughter. They make me rolling on the floor laughing out loud. So they help me lessening stress.
As a result, I forgot all my stress, worries and tension of the day. I feel like a completely new person since funny life quotes had thrown the stressed and sad person out of me. And then I feel happy and so my family is happy. That matters me more than anything else in the world. My self esteem and energy is off the chart it's so high.
Ok, so here are those 10 Favorite Funny Quotes About Life to elicit a great chuckle to you and your family.
1. Live life to the fullest … think of all the people on the Titanic who passed up chocolate dessert.
2. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how u react to it
3. Just when you think there's light at the end of the tunnel, you discover it's an on-coming train.
4. You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5. Life is not a static thing. The only people who do not change their minds are incompetents in asylums, and those in cemeteries. —- Everett McKinley Dirksen
6. Life is a foreign language: all men mispronounce it. — Christopher Morley, "Thunder on the Left
7. In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. —- Kathy Norris
8- The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby. "~ Natalie Wood
9. Some people ask the secret to our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candle light, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays and I go on Fridays. —- Henry Youngman
10. I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two numbers, and a bartender.
Source by Manish Kapoor